Thursday, September 4, 2008

Art Journal peeks..







Art Journaling has really become the foundation from where I create all my other artwork. It is so freeing to be able to let go, not care what anyone thinks, make a mess with colour and be totally satisfied at the end of it. It's all about the process of creating, playing. It's so rewarding to go back to these pages for inspiration (colour combinations, layout, medium, technique). It is so therapeutic and enriching after a stressful day. I don't think you need to be an artist to art journal. There's no one to judge you here. I think everyone should try it. Even just filling pages with words that mean something to you with a stoke of colour or bits of gift wrap paper. It really opens your mind and frees your soul.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ayesha,

Thanks to your Dad I got the chance to see your site. It is beautiful. The thoughts are simple as only the truth can be! It is a site with soul. I loved it.. Congratulations, and keep up the good work.. Love, Rummy :-)